The following is how to CONNECT your Outlook on the web calendar to your Caltrics internet calendar account. You are using Outlook on the web if you use a work or school account to sign into Microsoft 365
- LOG IN to your Caltrics account, ‘hover over’ your account name/email address and click/tap on MY ACCOUNT and select ‘Connect my calendar app‘. Scroll down and ‘Copy‘ your Caltrics account webcal ics URL
- Sign in to your Outlook on the web account.
- Click on the calendar icon.
- In the navigation pane, select Add calendar
- Click on Subscribe from web
- Paste in your Caltrics account webcal URL.
- Type the name you want to use – probably Caltrics (and choose calendar colour/Charm)
- Select Import